Do-It-Yourself Guide to Apostille Idaho Documents
Idaho Secretary of State Apostille
"Idaho Apostille" is used in the Hague Apostille Convention Countries.
"Idaho Certification" is used in all Non-Hague Countries.
How to prepare your document for Apostille in Idaho?
1- Document signed by an individual Examples include
A private document that is signed by an individual, such as a company owner, a school registrar or any regular person. It requires to be signed by a(n) Idaho notary public. All signatures must be original, no photocopies.
- Power of Attorney
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of directors
- Shareholder certificate of Interest
- Shareholder Contribution Schedule
- Agreement to Form a Corporation
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Agency Agreement
- Business Letter
- Letter of Authorization
- Company Bylaws
- Letter of Resignation
- Distributor Agreement
- ISO Certificate
- Technical Data Sheet
- Stock Certificate
- Shareholder List
- Letter of Intent
- Operating Agreement
- Asset purchases Agreement
- Change of Agent
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Packing List
- Copy of US Passport
- School/ University Transcript
- School/ University Diploma
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate Record Examination GRE
- Doctorate Certificate
- Master Degree
- Associate Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- Halal Certificate
- Kosher Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Consular Invoice
- Pro Forma Invoice
- Letter of Credit
- Bank Draft
- Export Declaration
- Shipper Letter of Instruction
- Certificate of Analysis
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Veterinary certificate
- Sales certificate
- Weight Certificate
- Fumigation Certificate
2- Document Signed by Idaho State officials Examples include
A document that bears the signature/ stamp of Idaho State departments such as: Health Department, Corporation Division or state court official...etc. All documents must be original or certified copies issued by the governmental department. No prior notarization is required.
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Divorce decree
- Driver License
- Police Clearance
- Adoption Certificate
- Export License
- Export Declaration
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation
- Foreign Certificate of Registration
- Termination of Foreign Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Merger
- Corporate Resolution
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Corporate Consolidation
- Change of Agent
- Consolidation Certificate
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of existence
- Statement of Dissolution
- Certificate of Good Standing.
3- Federal Documnets Examples include
If you want to Apostille one of the following documents, it will require to be authenticated from the US Department of State in Washington DC.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Certificates:
- Sanitation Certificate
- Certificate of Free Sale (CFS).
- Certificate of Exportability.
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG).
- Non-Clinical Research Use Only.
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP).
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer
- Specified Risk Material of Bovine Origin Materials.
US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Certificates:
- Plant certificate.
- Animal Health Certificate.
- Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Sanitation certificate.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certificates.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certificates
- Form 6166‐ US Tax Residency.
Homeland Security Certificates:
- Naturalization Certificate.
Social Security Agency Certificates:
- Social Security Benefit Letter.
Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Certificates:
- Criminal Background Check.
US Patent and Trademark office (USPTO) Certificates:
International Certification from Idaho Secretary of State Office
There are two different certificates for international use, “Apostille” and “Certification”, depending on your destination country. You can obtain Idaho Apostille either by visiting the Idaho Secretary of State ’s office or by mailing your documents.
Idaho Apostille for Hague Countries
In case you want to use your document in one of the Hague Convention Participating countries, you will only need Idaho Secretary of State Apostille Stamp. No need for Embassy legalization
Idaho Certification for Non-Hague Countries
In case your destination country is not a member to the Hague Apostille Convention. You will need additional attestations from the US Department of State and from the Embassy of your destination country in Washington DC. Choose your country here.