Do-It-Yourself Guide to obtain Finland Apostille
Finland is a member country to the Hague Apostille convention and accept the Apostille Stamp on US documents to acknowledge its validity.Depending on your document, You can obtain Apostille for Finland from:
- Secretary of State office in all 50 States for State documents.
- US Department of State in Washington DC for Federal documents.
How to Apostille U.S. documents for use in Finland?
1- State Issued documents
You can obtain Finland Apostille for State documents from the Secretary of State offices in all 50 states. State documents can be divided into 2 main categories, as follows:
Document signed by an individual Examples include
A private document that is signed by an individual, such as a company owner, a school registrar or any regular person. It requires to be signed by a notary public in the same State, where the document was issued. All signatures must be original, no photocopies.
- Power of Attorney
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of directors
- Shareholder certificate of Interest
- Shareholder Contribution Schedule
- Agreement to Form a Corporation
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Agency Agreement
- Business Letter
- Letter of Authorization
- Company Bylaws
- Letter of Resignation
- Distributor Agreement
- ISO Certificate
- Technical Data Sheet
- Stock Certificate
- Shareholder List
- Letter of Intent
- Operating Agreement
- Asset purchases Agreement
- Change of Agent
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Packing List
- Copy of US Passport
- School/ University Transcript
- School/ University Diploma
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate Record Examination GRE
- Doctorate Certificate
- Master Degree
- Associate Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- Halal Certificate
- Kosher Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Consular Invoice
- Pro Forma Invoice
- Letter of Credit
- Bank Draft
- Export Declaration
- Shipper Letter of Instruction
- Certificate of Analysis
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Veterinary certificate
- Sales certificate
- Weight Certificate
- Fumigation Certificate
Document Signed by a State official Examples include
A document that bears the signature/ stamp of a State official or department such as: Health Department, Corporation Division or State Court official...etc. All documents must be original or certified copies issued by the governmental department. No prior notarization is required.
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Divorce decree
- Driver License
- Police Clearance
- Adoption Certificate
- Export License
- Export Declaration
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation
- Foreign Certificate of Registration
- Termination of Foreign Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Merger
- Corporate Resolution
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Corporate Consolidation
- Change of Agent
- Consolidation Certificate
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of existence
- Statement of Dissolution
- Certificate of Good Standing.
2- Federal document Examples include
You can obtain Apostille Finland for Federal documents from the US Department of State in Washington DC. A federal document must be issued from one of the federal agencies in the United States.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Certificates:
- Sanitation Certificate
- Certificate of Free Sale (CFS).
- Certificate of Exportability.
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG).
- Non-Clinical Research Use Only.
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP).
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer
- Specified Risk Material of Bovine Origin Materials.
US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Certificates:
- Plant certificate.
- Animal Health Certificate.
- Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Sanitation certificate.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certificates.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certificates
- Form 6166‐ US Tax Residency.
Homeland Security Certificates:
- Naturalization Certificate.
Social Security Agency Certificates:
- Social Security Benefit Letter.
Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Certificates:
- Criminal Background Check.
US Patent and Trademark office (USPTO) Certificates: