Do-It-Yourself Guide to obtain Algeria Certification
Algeria Embassy Legalization
Algeria is NOT a member country to the Hague Apostille Convention and still require legalization certificate from Algeria embassy/ consulate on U.S. documents to acknowledge its validity.Documents destined for use in Algeria require the following certifications:
- Secretary of State certification in all 50 States(not required for federal documents).
- US Department of State Authentication.
- Legalization from Algeria Embassy.
How to Legalize U.S. documents for use in Algeria?
1- State Issued documents
State documents destined for use in Algeria require certification from the local Secretary of State office in all 50 states, authentication from the US department of State and legalization from Embassy of Algeria.
Document signed by an individual Examples include
A private document that is signed by an individual, such as a company owner, a school registrar or any regular person. It requires to be signed by a notary public in the same State, where the document was issued. All signatures must be original, no photocopies.
- Power of Attorney
- Minutes of Organizational Meeting of directors
- Shareholder certificate of Interest
- Shareholder Contribution Schedule
- Agreement to Form a Corporation
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Agency Agreement
- Business Letter
- Letter of Authorization
- Company Bylaws
- Letter of Resignation
- Distributor Agreement
- ISO Certificate
- Technical Data Sheet
- Stock Certificate
- Shareholder List
- Letter of Intent
- Operating Agreement
- Asset purchases Agreement
- Change of Agent
- Commercial Invoice
- Certificate of Origin
- Packing List
- Copy of US Passport
- School/ University Transcript
- School/ University Diploma
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate Record Examination GRE
- Doctorate Certificate
- Master Degree
- Associate Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- Teaching Credentials
- TESOL Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- Halal Certificate
- Kosher Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Dangerous Goods Certificate
- Consular Invoice
- Pro Forma Invoice
- Letter of Credit
- Bank Draft
- Export Declaration
- Shipper Letter of Instruction
- Certificate of Analysis
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Veterinary certificate
- Sales certificate
- Weight Certificate
- Fumigation Certificate
Document Signed by a State official Examples include
A document that bears the signature/ stamp of a State official or department such as: Health Department, Corporation Division or State Court official...etc. All documents must be original or certified copies issued by the governmental department. No prior notarization is required.
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Divorce decree
- Driver License
- Police Clearance
- Adoption Certificate
- Export License
- Export Declaration
- Restated Certificate of Incorporation
- Foreign Certificate of Registration
- Termination of Foreign Corporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Merger
- Corporate Resolution
- Business License
- Certificate of Formation
- Corporate Consolidation
- Change of Agent
- Consolidation Certificate
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Certificate of existence
- Statement of Dissolution
- Certificate of Good Standing.
2- Federal document Examples include
Federal documents destined for use in Algeria require authentication from the US Department of State and legalization from Embassy of Algeria.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Certificates:
- Sanitation Certificate
- Certificate of Free Sale (CFS).
- Certificate of Exportability.
- Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG).
- Non-Clinical Research Use Only.
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical products (COPP).
- Certificate of Pharmaceutical product- Foreign Manufacturer
- Specified Risk Material of Bovine Origin Materials.
US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Certificates:
- Plant certificate.
- Animal Health Certificate.
- Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Sanitation certificate.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certificates.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certificates
- Form 6166‐ US Tax Residency.
Homeland Security Certificates:
- Naturalization Certificate.
Social Security Agency Certificates:
- Social Security Benefit Letter.
Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Certificates:
- Criminal Background Check.
US Patent and Trademark office (USPTO) Certificates: